March 14, 2004

music: richard marx - right here waiting; mood: stoned


A fleeting dream that lasted more than a month;
twas a very comfortable arrangement.
Maybe a little too comfortable,
i lost my direction and i took it for granted.
I grew restless,
and yearned for something else.
I thought it was suffocating, I wanted out.
Maybe I was wrong,
maybe not.

Another one consists of fleeting encounters,
beginning from last November.
I dreamt of you; read about you;
that cheeky smile ...
the sms-es sent to american idol;
the barrage of comments on LJ;
the dreams, the poems, the plans, the ...

"i don't want to lead you on. i'm sorry"

funny how it applies in both situations.

**********************************************


"in the past, the letter a was just like any others to me. but now it shall bring a smile to me and remind me of your dimple and smile"